For one I don't go to bed til 1, 2...even 3 am. Terrible. But I do make the cut-off 3am.
For two, I can't sleep in anymore. At all. My body is too used to the work week I guess. I don't set my alarm Sat/Sun but I still wake up around 8am. Lame. Maybe if I laid in bed for awhile longer I would fall back asleep--since clearly I do not get enough sleep each night. But I can't lie in bed awake. I get too antsy. Things to do. People to see. Places to go. You get my drift.
For three, as a result I am addicted to napping--anytime, anywhere. Actually I love multiple naps. Even if it's only 10 minutes and I wake up feeling like death--my eyeballs feeling like bowling balls. But still so worth it.
But seriously...
Time to change things. I'm hoping this post will give me motivation to change my terrible habits. Here's to getting at least 6 hrs sleep a night...it's a start.
GOOD night!
*I am so against a blog post without at least one pic...I'll come up with something later. Clearly not going to get 6 hours of sleep tonight but I'll try tomorrow. Really I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment