I absolutely adore Stewart Falls. And this last trip end of September was by far my favorite! I have never seen so many colors up there. We hiked it early afternoon on a weekday so there was really no one there…besides a few friendly femme/gay guys (I am guessing the latter—99% sure). They were so so friendly and insisted on taking a few (ok it ended up being far more than a few) pics for us.
I hike it every year—multiple times—and it never gets old. Never. If you’ve never hiked it before, it’s a shame. And you must go there soon. It’s an easy 2-mile in 2-mile out (obviously) hike. You won’t regret it. Chances are you’ll be hooked and make it a tradition as I have done.
*Oh and by the way, for any of you who don't know where it's at...up the Provo Canyon past Sundance. The trailhead starts just past Aspen Grove.
Isn't this enough to make you wanna go?
No comments:
Post a Comment