(I wish I knew how to blur the license plate)
I hate washing my car. I find it so pointless. Why? Because I think I can safely say every time I have washed my car, it rained later that day or the day after.

Case in point. Take a good look at my car (you don't have to look too hard). Can hardly see the paint due to the millions of bugs taking over. A mattified mess of bugs plastered to the front of my car--sick I know. Actually, I think this was mainly the result of one road trip to Bear Lake. After I got back, the kids I nanny were disgusted by it so I figured I better take care of it. I took a trip to the car wash. Washed it. I can't remember if it rained later that day or the next day, but it RAINED! Come on, we don't get rain in August. $2 wasted.
Why do people wash their cars ? Is it just for looks...to show off their ride? Or do bugs and dirt and grime ruin the paint? I say just let mother nature take care of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment