Thursday, February 18, 2010

String of Thoughts

RaNdoMNess...
  • Being jobless has its perks
  • These warmer, sunny days are a beautiful thing (but one more good snow would be fabulous)
  • I love family
  • Scripture study and prayer. It will change your day. Your perspective on life. Do it.
  • I need a haircut
  • Running solves all my problems. Trust me, it does.
  • I need to get omega-3's. Somehow. Hate fish. Hate walnuts. Hate pills. Any ideas?
  • Not a fan of blind dates. But I'll take the opportunity.
  • Speaking of opportunity...one of my worst fears is that I'll miss out on an opportunity--so I'll take whatever comes my way--give it a chance. Why not?
  • Even though I am passionate about health, I don't always practice what I preach. In fact, not often enough. But I should. And I will. I know the results. And it is good.
  • My friend put it so well..."Life is beautiful...although incredibly hard." Amen!
  • When you find yourself complaining, just begin to think of your blessings instead. It will overwhelm you.
  • I miss Bryce.
  • I miss Cameron.
  • I miss Amber. Oh how I miss her.
  • I have great Hope for B
  • And for Rachel
  • Should I move? Where to?
  • I want to go to Haiti
  • Actually I want to travel the world
  • I love my mom
  • And my dad. They are my rock.
  • My Autumn Days candle is burning. And it is divine. Soothing too.
  • MJ makes me happy. Well, his music does.
  • I need to cook more.
  • I need a vacation. A short road trip will do. Preferably somewhere warmer.
  • I could listen to music all day long.
  • I need to read more. My list of books is piling up. How do you find time?
  • I miss Glee
  • I think I'll try defying gravity.
I could go on...and on...but I'll stop for now. Off for a run in the canyon. I hope the sun peaks through.

No comments:

Post a Comment