Anyone who knows me or has seen me over the summer knows I absolutely LOVE Chacos! They are my shoe/sandal choice of the summer. You can pretty much do anything in them-hike, swim, dance, play, jump, hula hoop (wink wink)...you name it! I actually have two pairs of Chacos...bought the second pair on clearance (thanks Kel) for a smashing deal thinking I would have them as a back-up in case my first pair broke. But who am I kidding...those things will never bust or break. I think they'll last me a lifetime. I don't like to spend a lot on shoes, but Chacos are definitely worth it! Trust me...I've sold plenty of people on them. If you're still trying to decide whether or not to make the splurge or if your faith in them is waivering, I am here for you!

My first pair of Chacos

Second pair-love the color but love the toe loop on the first pair best

Now that's dedication-pretty much wear those things EVERYday
*Yes I know, I have the ugliest feet in the world. I have been told PLENTY of times that I have finger-like toes...that my second toe is extremely longer than my big toe...that I have fat feet...and the list goes on and on. Come on people, like I don't already know. But I will embrace my ugly feet. I am perfectly fine with it.
Maybe you could grasp some of those tomatoes with your toes . . . . and then with your talent you can put the skin on your nose again!
ReplyDeleteI'm developing a Chaco tan line myself! Woot! As for the ugly feet, who doesn't have ugly feet?
ReplyDelete